The B75 is a new cartoning machine designed by Daky Pack for soft soup cubes. This multiformat machine is capable of processing boxes of different sizes.
The cartooning process starts from an open blank carton closed with a wrap around system glued with cold glue or alternatively hot melt.
B75 main features:
Flexibility to adapt to the demands of specific packaging.
Ability of “fast” format change, thanks to the use of brushless motors.
Section for possible assembly of mechanical marking or ink jet or laser printer.
The maximum capacity is 110 cartons a minute. Sizes from 2 to 48 cubes in a box, optional two or thre layers. The double elevator avoid cubes damage from the elevator. In case of two cubes, the machine produce simultaneously two boxes with capacity up to 220 cartons a minute.
All our machines are provided with:
- Electrical panel in accordance with in force regulations.
- Level control system for open blank feeder.
- All part in contact with product are food grade..
- Automatic oil lubrication of the mechanical equipment inside the machine.
- Inverter controlled main machine driver.
- Touchscreen HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- Speed control.
- Production monitoring.
- Safety guards according to CE rules.